Need for Speed Underground 2
Need for Speed: Underground 2 is the 8th game in the Need for Speed series and was released in 2004. It is a sequel to Need for Speed: Underground and is the first Need for Speed title to include free roam. The game is based in a fictional city known as Bayview.
Underground 2 utilises most of the customisation options featured in Need for Speed: Underground. Players can modify almost any part of their vehicle such as lights, bumpers, side mirrors, stereo equipment and Spinners. The Star Rating from Need for Speed: Underground is also used. Performance customisation is just as comprehensive as visual tuning. Players are allowed to install various performance modifications to their vehicle.
More about NFS 2 Underground
New additions in Underground 2 include Fine-tuning and a Dyno Run for players to adjust their vehicles' performance abilities. Players will be offered to appear on the cover of a magazine after reaching certain star rating levels. Players will be given a phone call from Rachel to tell them the location of the cover shoot, but the player has to reach it before the photographer leaves.
The story begins after the player has beaten Eddie's street gang - "The Eastsiders" in Olympic City. The player is now revered as the best street racer in Olympic City. The player is called after the final race by a bald man with an "invitation" to join his team. The mysterious bald man on the videoscreen tells the player that he "is not taking no for an answer." In defiance, the player abruptly hangs up the call. The player is called by Samantha whilst en route to a celebratory party. She informs the player that the party is really kicking and the people they want to see player at the party. An unidentified black Hummer H2 is seen waiting in a dark alley for the player. The call is suddenly interrupted by a dazzling light from the Hummer's headlights. The headlights blind the player while the Hummer instantaneously rams the player's Skyline in an effort to wreck it. A man with a scythe tattoo on his hand rolls down his window following the collision and calls to confirm that he "took care of a problem."
How to download and install NFS 2 Underground on your mobile?
- Download NFS2Underground apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy NFS2Underground.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for NFS 2 Underground.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see NFS 2 Underground icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.